About Jasmine Thai Restaurant
Jasmine Thai are pleased to offer you a genuine Thai Cuisine experience, prepared and cooked by Thai Chefs, who apply to each meal the authentic ingredients that would be used and cooked as they would in Thailand.
Thailand’s food needs little introduction. Its profusion of exotic flavours and fragrances make it among the most coveted of international cuisines. These flavours and fragrances are seemingly inexhaustible.
Our meals range from mild to hot (your choice) or for children we have dishes that contain no spices and spans everything from staple meal favourites to Thai classics. The Restaurant provides friendly staff who will assist with clients’ needs.
- We cater for all ages
- Lunch starts 11:00AM-2.30PM, and lunch specials are available 7 days a week except public holidays and special days such as Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
- Dinner starts 5:00pm ’til late.
- Finish your meal with a mouth-watering desert like fried ice-cream served on fried caramelised banana splits, or chef made apple pie topped with ice-cream or the chefs special as presented to customers
- The Restaurant is licenced with service starting at 11:00AM to end of day.
- Coffee, chocolate, Frappes, Smoothies, Iced teas and Iced Chocolate plus the normal cokes, diet coke, coke zero, lemonade solo also ice cold water
- We cater for special events and have seating tables for big groups (our seating configuration will accommodate 90 persons) @ reduced rates
- We accommodate children and we have a kid’s menu.
- We will be open for Christmas lunch and dinner (special rate) as we will for new Year’s eve
- Pleasant setting overlooking the boat marina
- Heating provided for the colder nights and winter
- Eftpos service available covering most cards